11 December 2009

Catching Up

It's been a couple of months since our last post, so here's some catching up for us. Adam turned 26 on October 25th. I threw a party for him and made him a special Monopoly cake upon his request. We also made pizzas, since that is Adam's favorite food.



Then was Halloween. Adam and I dressed up as Zack and Kelly from Saved By the Bell. I'm sure you can all guess who's idea that was. This is the only picture I took, but I'll post more of that when my friends send them.



Last week, Kahuku High School's football team (that's the local school that I work at) made it to the state championships, so we went to watch that at the University of Hawaii's stadium. Kahuku is kind of like Texas when it comes to football, so it was pretty exciting, even though they lost.



Other than that, we've just been doing a lot of babysitting Leo, our neighbor's kid, and getting ready for Christmas. I hope you all have a good Christmas.

0 comments: